Silk Curtains can be made in different patterns according to the choice of the customer; the options available are as follows: (Please view the pictures by clicking the link below)
|Plain Top Dupioni Silk Curtains: These are curtains that are plain at the top without any pleats. These curtains are fully custom made in ANY size (Measurements) / Color / Top / Lining of your choice.
Plain Top Choices are: Rod Top / Tab Top / Hook Top / Tie Top / Hidden Tabs / Eyelet (Grommet) Top / Rouched Top etc. The basic list price is for one panel of curtain in finished width 51 inches X 85 inches drop length, backed with cotton lining. The price changes (Increases) according to options you select, you need to order 2 of these panels to make a pair. Once Paid the panels will be delivered to you within 15 days. Prices include FREE Shipping & Tie Back worth $25.00. Delivery at your door step, no hidden charges. Silk Curtains can be made in different patterns according to your choice, to see few options available please click here.
If you want these in ANY Pleated Top click here: (French Pleat (Triple Pinch Pleat) / Double Pinch Pleat / Goblet Pleat / Persian Pleat / Pencil Pleat / Box Pleat / Inverted / Diamond Pleat etc…).
list price is for one panel of Plain curtain in 51 inches width X 85
inches drop length, backed with cotton lining, choice of rod top /
hook top / tab top / tie top, the measurements will be done as per
your requirement, you can specify the Color / Size / Preferences you
want while placing the order, the curtains will reach you with in 15
Prices include shipping. Free tie back worth
$25.00, Delivery at your door step. No hidden Charges.
Dupioni Silk Drapes are available in 100 colors, Click on the following image to
How to measure for Width
Measure the curtain track length from one end to other, this will be the width for your curtains.Example for Plain Top Curtains: If the track measures 74” it is better to order at least 50” X 2 Panels or 75” X 2 Panels for Best results. You must always order double width for Eyelet Top & Rouched Top curtains.
Example for Pleated Top Curtains: If the track measures 74” you must divide the width in 2 add 2” to each panel & then order, so you should order 38” X 2 Panels. (Each curtain Panel will be made using 78” wide fabric, so the un gathered width or width at bottom will be 78” for each panel).
For pencil pleated curtain you should can order more fullness &If you want more fullness, more deeper pleats, you can specially order for curtain to be made using more width of fabric.
f you have yet to fit the curtain rod / pole or track please bear in mind that the track or pole should ideally be positioned 6" (15cm) above the window and extend 4” to 6" (15cm) either side of the window (excluding finials).
* For poles - measure the width between the decorative finials
* For tracks - measure the full width of the track
* For overlapping tracks - measure the full width of both tracks and add them together
Measure the drop:
To measure all Pleated or Hook top curtains start measuring from the bottom of the curtain ring to the desired drop (Where you want the curtain to end). For Eyelets & rod top curtains measure from the top of the pole to the desired drop (Where you want the curtain to end). If you want the curtain to tail or sit of the floor you need to add 4cm to 10 cm (1 ½” to 4” inches) according to your choice.
If you need Bulky bottom or puddle bottom (Same as our featured product) you need to add 12” to 15” extra length & arrange the excess length to get the same look.
For rod top if you want frilly effect or ruffle at the top you need to add extra 3" to the length.
For curtain below the sill measure 15cm to 20cm (6 to 8 inches) below the sill. However if you are choosing this length to avoid a radiator please adjust this measurement to allow the curtains to stop a couple of centimeters above the radiator.
Since silk is made of natural fibers it should always be dry cleaned only, also avoid continues exposure to direct sunlight. All though full care is taken while shipping your order, there are possibilities of your curtains getting few crush marks or wrinkles, so we request you to please iron the curtains before hanging them.
As the process is fully manual (dew to over sight ) there may be very light marks (chalk marks) at the back or heading of the curtains, which is not a defect this will go off when scrubbed lightly.
* The total width of the track or pole or curtain rod should be divided in to 2 to make it a pair.
* Always order some extra width for your curtains. For plain curtains with Plain top you should order double the width or at lest 50% to 70% extra to get the perfect Finnish.
* For Eyelet / Grommet top & Rouched top you should order double the width ONLY.
* For pleated curtains you can order the exact measurement, how ever it is advisable to order **2 or 3 inches extra, if the width of the panel is more that 80" you can order **2 to 4 inched extra. (** per panel)
* If you want rod top curtain 2" above the rod you need to add 3" to you curtain length.
* If you are in a very cold place you can order interlining curtain.
* If you want to block sun light you should order curtains with blackout lining.
* Please select the width X length range for each panel from the drop down selection option in the order form & mention the exact width & length in the box below.
* You need to fill all the details per panel & mention the number of pane in the box near the add button. (You need to order 2 panels to make 1 pair of curtains)
* If you have any difficulties in ordering, you can very well mail us all your requirement, we will prepare a quote & send you, once you confirm we will do the needed.
* If you have ANY doubts or need any clarification, Please feel free to contact us before completing the order.
- We never compromise on quality.
- We deliver on time.
- We are the only online store in the country to get SILK MARK.
- All our curtains are stitched in-house under strict supervision.
- We weave our own Silk Fabrics.
- Dupioni silk used is of the best quality (105 to 120 grams per meter)
- Taffeta silk used is of the best quality (120 to 130 grams per meter)
- We use 100% pure premium quality cotton lining.
- We use the best quality of interlining material for interlined curtains
- The blackout lining is the best quality with a guarantee anti freezing & anti flaking.
- We use the best quality heading tape, we insert buckram in hook tops for a better finishing.
- All rod top curtains come with 2 rod pockets, this gives you an option of 2" extra styling above the curtain pole / rod.
- All curtains are made to order.
- We make all type of silk curtains.
- We make multiple shade silk curtains.
- We also make silk cafe curtains (Request a quote)
We make silk curtain in stripes checks & embroidery (Request a quote)
Silk Curtain Guarantee:
All our silk products carry a silk mark label which ensures that the silk used is pure silk, all merchandise is inspected for quality and defect before shipping. If there should be an mistake by over site, you are welcome to return the merchandise within 7 working days for exchange.