Dupioni Silk Curtains - Custom Made to Measure
- 100% Pure Natural Silk Curtains.
- Fully custom made using the best quality Dupioni Silk.
- Fabric has some natural Irregularities or Slubs.
- Will be custom made in Size (Measurements), Color, Top & Lining of your choice, **Price will change according to measurements & options you select.
- The Basic price is for one panel of Plain top curtain in width up to 50" or 25" width for pleated top & Drop Length up to 50 inches, without any lining.
- Includes Free Shipping & Tie Back worth $25.00.
Get Your curtains Custom Made in 5 easy steps. :
- Mention Color.
- Mention exact width for 1 curtain.
- Mention exact length for 1 curtain.
- Select Lining of your choice.
- Select Top of your choice.
- Add number of curtains
No hidden charges, you will receive your order with in 5 working days
Simple Tips to Measure & Order
- Width = Length of Curtain Track or Rod.
- Length = Measurement from the Curtain Track or Rod till the floor or where you want your curtains to end.
Width for Plain Top Curtains: you should order at least 40% to 60% extra width for better drapes or double width for best results (example: If the curtain rod is 74”, then you should order 51” X 2 Panels or 74” X 2 Panels for best results & proper fullness).
Width for Pleated Top Curtains: you should ass 4” to the curtain rod length & divide it in two (example: If the curtain rod is 74”, then you should order 39” X 2 Panels, we will add the necessary width for the pleats & fullness).
Width for Special Top Curtains: you should order only double width (example: If the curtain rod is 74”, then you should order 74” X 2 Panels).
Length for all curtains: if you want just normal curtains up to the floor, Please measure up to the floor & confirm the length.
If you want curtains to tail on the floor add 2” to 4” extra length.
And if you want the curtains to pool on the floor or with puddle or bulky bottom, you should add 12” to 14” extra length & order.
Mention exact width for 1 curtain in inches.
Mention exact length for 1 curtain in inches.
Select Lining of your choice.
Select Top of your choice.
Add number of curtains.