Custom Made to Measure Dupioni Silk Curtains
Select/Mention Details for 1 Curtain, Add the number of curtains, Get instant price & check out.
Free Express Shipping & Free Tie-Back, Price Includes All Customs Duties, Taxes, VAT, GST etc…
Your order will be Custom Made Fully Hand Hemmed & Delivered within a week at your doorstep.
- Product Details
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
- How to measure and order
- 100% Pure Natural Silk Curtains.
- Fully custom made using the best quality Dupioni Silk.
- Fabric has some natural Irregularities or Slubs.
- Will be custom made in Size (Measurements), Color, Top & Lining of your choice, **Price will change according to measurements & options you select.
- The Basic price is for one panel of Plain top curtain in width up to 50″ or 25″ width for pleated top & Drop Length up to 50 inches, without any lining.
- Price Includes All Custom Duties, Taxes, VAT, GST etc…
- Includes Free Tie Back made of same fabric worth $50.00.
- All Expenses Paid Free Express Shipping.
Special Offer Cotton Lining Free.
Get Your curtains Custom Made in 5 easy steps. :
- Select or Mention Color.
- Select Top of your choice.
- Mention exact width for 1 curtain.
- Mention exact length for 1 curtain.
- Select Lining of your choice.
- Add the number of curtains
No hidden charges,all orders will be custom made & delivered within 5 working days
Interlining & Blackout Lining, Interlining & Cotton Lining, Pure Cotton Lining, Blackout Lining
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Simple Tips to Measure & Order
- Width = Length of Curtain Track or Rod.
- Length = Measurement from the Curtain Track or Rod till the floor or where you want your curtains to end.
Width for Plain Top Curtains: you should order at least 40% to 60% extra width for better drapes or double width for best results (example: If the curtain rod is 74”, then you should order 51” X 2 Panels or 74” X 2 Panels for best results & proper fullness).
Width for Pleated Top Curtains: you should ass 4” to the curtain rod length & divide it in two (example: If the curtain rod is 74”, then you should order 39” X 2 Panels, we will add the necessary width for the pleats & fullness).
Width for Special Top Curtains: you should order only double width (example: If the curtain rod is 74”, then you should order 74” X 2 Panels).
Length for all curtains: if you want just normal curtains up to the floor, Please measure up to the floor & confirm the length.
If you want curtains to tail on the floor add 2” to 4” extra length.
And if you want the curtains to pool on the floor or with puddle or bulky bottom, you should add 12” to 14” extra length & order.
Mention exact width for 1 curtain in inches.
Mention exact length for 1 curtain in inches.
Select Lining of your choice.
Select Top of your choice.
Add number of curtains.
I Got the drapes today - they are gorgeous! Thanks!...
I have received the pillow covers. The green ones for the sofa are a wonderful color and the perfect size. I am very happy with them......
The fabrics are beautiful and the special dyed piece is exactly the shade I wanted. I cannot thank you enough! ......
I Got my curtains and they are just absolutely gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much. They came really fast this time!!!! Date of Posting: 20 April 2007 By:
Just to say thank you for my beautiful curtains , I have sent some pictures for you to see the results of your hard work, everyone thinks they are wonderful.......
Thank you as well for the outstanding job you did with the curtains. They are the right color, the right size, and they look terrific! We will certainly use your services again when we have an opportunity..
Dear Sir, thank you very much for the order of curtains and three pillows. The curtains are wonderful and of excellent quality. I have already reccommended your silks to many friends and work collegues............
The curtains look beautiful and your service was excellent....
My curtains have arrived. They are very good indeed - a lovely colour. The whole process was most efficient. Your ordering process, manufacture, and delivery, all went without a hitch..
I do love them! I would like to order more... Date of Posting: 30 November 2006 By: .